Before wrapping the first vehicle, all clients have many questions about vinyl wraps. We gathered the most common questions to make it easier for you to prepare for the installation process.
First, yes, you do have to wash your car before installing a vehicle wrap. Here are other frequently asked questions:
1. What are vehicle wraps?
These are sheets of vinyl film used to protect your vehicle and give it a new outlook, without the high costs of a full paint job. You may choose:
- A full-coverage wrap and install film on all the painted surfaces of the car.
- A partial wrap can cover half or ¾ of the vehicle, depending on the surfaces you choose to protect.
- An advertising wrap – print logos, photos, contact information, or other branded elements directly on the film and apply these to your car.
Wraps come in different colors, styles, printed graphics, finishes. The limit is your imagination, and our creative team can help with that and design a custom vinyl wrap for your car.
2. How long do vehicle wraps last?
High-quality car wraps can last between 7 and 10 years. However, the vehicle needs proper preparation before the film is applied, and we strongly recommend professional installation.
3. How long does the process take?
The length of the process depends on the design, coverage level, and type of car. We can provide a time estimate only after we have this information. But we do spend enough time to provide a quality installation. For complex work, plan a 2-3 day installation period.
4. How much does a vehicle wrap cost?
This question doesn’t have a straight answer as the total costs depend on:
- The size and type of the car and the coverage area
- The type of vinyl wrap
- The car’s surface conditions
- The complexity of the project
However, the average vinyl wrap installation starts at $2,800.
5. How can I remove the car wrap?
You can remove the wrap at any time and go back to the original paint or install a new film. Professional installers can easily remove the vinyl wraps with no damage to the vehicle.
Get a free estimate for your car wrap and don’t hesitate to ask us all the questions you might have for your project.