Sunny summer days are here, and these are the best days to get your car tinted. Now is the time to get all the benefits of summer tints, both functional and fashionable. Protect your car and your health from too much heat and sunlight while giving a great look to your vehicle!
Here are the top reasons why to get your car tinted in the summer:
- Window tinting reduces overheating. The film reflects sunlight away from your car and stops up to 65% of the heat.
- Save energy and money. With high-quality summer tints, your car’s AC system can work less, increasing fuel efficiency and reducing the number of fill-ups.
- Tinting protects your skin. Car tints block up to 99% of UV rays that are harmful to your skin and they help in preventing skin cancer.
- By blocking the sunlight and UV rays, window tinting also protects the car’s upholstery, and car’s interior, in general, from fading.
- Summer tints reduce the sun’s glare and keep you safe on the road. Some good dark films on your windows can prevent car accidents.
Contact Monumental Works for the highest quality tints! Give us a call to schedule a complete window tinting installation for your car: (858) 291-8200.